Feb 24, 2009

February 476: What I've Thought - Legendary Norse Goddess Frig



By Polycarp 55
Associated Mideivel Times:
ASGARD
/ Honored that the English used my name to name Friday.

"Frau Holle"
they borrowed a lot of my legend. My favorite line from that story by the Grimm Brothers is, "Since you have let the reel fall in, you must fetch it out again."

Women
are stronger than men, just look at birth, no man in his right mind would want to go through it

Baldr,
I truly did not think that the mistletoe would be a threat to him, a strong lesson that I should account for all things, old or young, gigantic or small...

Vandals
refused to take care of their fingernails. I hate men with dirt under their fingernails,

Odin
such a control freak, he was so mad at me for frolicking with my servants, heck they are my servents, serving me


No comments:

EXFM Songs