Jul 9, 2010


Proverbs 27:
I'm only human; I'm just a man
Help me believe in what I could be and all that I am
Show me the stairway
I have to climb
Lord for my sake
Teach me to take
One day at a time

One day at a time, sweet Jesus
That's all I'm asking from you
Give me the strength to do everything that I have to do
Yesterday's gone sweet Jesus
And tomorrow may never be mine
Help me today
Show me the way
One day at a time.

Could you remember
When you walked among men
Jesus, you know when you're looking below
It's worse now than then
Pushin' and shovin' crowd in your mind
Lord for my sake
Teach me to take
One day at a time



I Chronicles 9:
So I talked to my Pastor about struggling with I Chronicles and he told me to get for the church, Pratt's book on I & 2 Chronicles.  I am excited for the day I get it.  There are not many people with these names any more.   My wife does not want to name our kids Bocheru. "Dude were not calling our kid Boche,  I would rather have them named Carlton then that."    It would be neat to see kids being named after the people mentioned in the historical record of Chronicles.  


 Gate keepers at the thresholds, protecting the house of God was a family affair.  Important jobs were bakers, singers, guards born into the guild of their family.     A lot of kin were born that were not mentioned here because they died early on.   The role of the child was not big until he was 13, by then they knew the child would probably survive his youth.   




Ezekiel 13
He warns us of who we must listen to! If it is too easy, or too alluring it may not be the gospel.  But in community rooted to the bible one can decipher the truth through the direction and sway of the spirit of God.


Philippians 3
Paul had everything going for him, but now he finds his life in a prison cell.  But somehow his faith is renewed when he is in jail.   His life was set, he was a Benjaminite, the might men of valor, from the twelve tribes of Israel.   They were the men to set off and defend the nation of Israel.   From action to inaction he sets in jail and prays to God that the people will understand that to be in Christ is to gain it all, to be outside of Christ is to lose it all.  


Scripture Memory
John 1:10-11
 
10 He was in the world, and the world was made through him, yet the world did not know him. 11 He came to his own, and his own people did not receive him.



7/7/2010Leviticus 181 Chronicles 7Ezekiel 11Philippians 1
7/8/2010Leviticus 191 Chronicles 8Ezekiel 12Philippians 2
7/9/2010Proverbs 271 Chronicles 9Ezekiel 13Philippians 3
7/10/2010Psalm 82Psalm 83Psalm 84Psalm 84
7/11/2010Psalm 82Psalm 83Psalm 84Psalm 84
7/12/2010Leviticus 201 Chronicles 10Ezekiel 14Philippians 4
7/13/2010Leviticus 211 Chronicles 11Ezekiel 15Colossians 1

No comments:

EXFM Songs